Sequence Letters Board Game
About this item
- Sequense Letter is an engaging word-building game that combines elements of strategy and luck to create a challenging and fun experience.
- The game features a deck of letter cards, with each card representing a specific letter of the alphabet.
- Players take turns drawing and playing cards to form words and create sequences of letters on the game board.
- The objective is to strategically place your cards to form words in sequence, connecting letter tiles either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally on the board.
- Sequense Letter is suitable for players of all ages and can be enjoyed as a competitive game with friends and family or as an educational tool to enhance vocabulary and spelling skills.
Number of Game Players
20 x 9 x 20 cm; 310 Grams
5 years and up